The legal basis for the processing and the purpose of the processing.
People who make a funding application to us:
- When application is made, we collect the personal information of applicants and those who contribute to their application. This information is used for processing of applications and for subsequent Tourism NI monitoring and reporting.
- We will not share or use the supplied personal information for the purposes of direct marketing without your explicit consent.
- When we receive an application for funding, we will notify all those persons involved that we have received a funding application and that we are processing their personal information for that purpose only.
- Sole traders should be aware that the details of all successful applications are published and their details may be forwarded to external audit as stated in the letter offer.
- Tourism NI will publish aggregated anonymised data on the performance of funding programmes.
- We will keep personal information contained in application files in line with our retention policy. This means that information relating to funding applications will be retained for a minimum of ten years. It will be retained in a secure environment and access to it will be restricted.